The impress graphics come from the Kwadai WorldVision Delegation who plead to us that Yafran is the best place to go – since most of the other bidders have previously hosted the contest.
* Yafran is a new vibrant city built almost entirely in the modern era with all necessary infrastructure and accommodation.
* Despite this, the vast majority of architecture in the city has influence from the nation’s Middle Eastern cultures with even the most modern of buildings drawing inspiration from symbols of Arabian tradition.
* Yafran like the rest of the country is very multicultural and diverse with people of many different nationalities and religions living and working peacefully together, not unlike WorldVision – a gathering of people from across the globe.
* Day or night there is always something to do no matter your interests, from adventure and sports to nature, fine dining or shopping, there is something in Yafran for everyone.
* Just like the city itself, the venue for WorldVision is central, new and extremely promising equipped with all modern technology that is a requisite for hosting.
* Yafran is well capable of hosting the contest due to its expansive and up to date infrastructure, large number of accommodation options and its district dedicated to hosting such events.
* Most of all, Kwadai has never actually hosted WorldVision despite many high results in the contest, (most recently placing 3rd in WorldVision 49) therefore having Kwadai as a host would be a refreshing new change for the event and a chance to enjoy a new inspiring country.
Yafran sounds like a brilliant place to go for the WorldVision Song Contest, but will the other delegations agree?