With only around 52 hours left to go, we have only seen two bids from previous hosts of the contest. Normandy and Picardy, who hosted in WorldVision 42 and Talvezout in WorldVision 44. Let’s take a look at some of what they’ve said.
Normandy and Picardy is bidding with Cherbourg.
1.Their slogan is “play” and the logo has a triangle symbolising the play button.
2. Second largest city in Normandy and Picardy.
3. Two arena-stadiums will “host” the contest.
Talvezout is bidding with Phoda
1. Arena holds 15,000 people.
2. Talvezout is made of more than 100 different islands.
3. Phoda is the youngest Auxillary city.